Updates to this website:
- Operations: Added this section, which includes downloadable versions of the JA Member Agreement and JA Policies and Procedures, the current list of Members in Good Standing (updated quarterly), a listing of the JA Member Council, and more.
- Overall: Reconfigured the entire site to allow URLs to send users to a particular part of a section. This will eliminate users have to scroll through long sections.
- Marketing/Branding: Added links to the JA More than Money toolkit and collateral; deleted materials for The Business of Fun contest.
- Alumni: Added video from the Alumni Engagement Panel at GLC.
- Centennial: Added video from GLC about the Global Centennial Update.
- GLC 2017: Uploaded professional videos of each GLC session; added the JA USA service awards.
- Impact: Added background information and a video on the Entrepreneurial Skills Pass (ESP).
- Marketing/Branding: Imported all content from Brand Central to OneJA; corrected error in JA-Citi 30 year campaign materials; added links to Business of Fun contest materials.
- Strategic Plan: Added GLC video of the Global Strategic Update and Strategic Plan Panel (featuring the head of each regional operating center) to the section.
- Overall: The site now requires login; added simple navigation to bottom of each page; changed main menu to read "Sections" instead of "Topics" and listed each section alphabetically as a drop-down menu.
Completed initial populating of OneJA website. As we continue adding and refining content, updates will appear here and as a reoccuring article in the OneJA newsletter (sign up, below).